Articles on this Page
- 01/19/11--13:21: _Fundraising with So...
- 08/18/11--13:19: _A Good Twitter Cont...
- 10/26/11--08:56: _Privacy and the Mak...
- 01/10/12--08:57: _I’ll Drink the Pink...
- 10/22/14--08:58: _Your Business Needs...
- 02/19/17--08:52: _How Fire & Company ...
- 02/28/18--06:24: _Getting Legal Right...
- 01/19/11--13:21: Fundraising with Social Media – The Story of @silentclark
- 08/18/11--13:19: A Good Twitter Contest – CruiseDeals.com
- 10/26/11--08:56: Privacy and the Making of a Music Video
- 01/10/12--08:57: I’ll Drink the Pink to That: Pepto’s Social Media Presence
- 10/22/14--08:58: Your Business Needs an Army
- 02/19/17--08:52: How Fire & Company Uses Social Media To Get New Customers
- 02/28/18--06:24: Getting Legal Right When Starting Up
“There is never a good time to stop talking for a month” – @silentclark A few months ago we got to listen to Marc Pitman talk to us about fundraising with social media. You can see his presentation slides here. … Continue reading
We have been talking a lot about content at the past few Social Media Breakfasts. We have talked about ideas for engaging our audiences, getting more subscribers or fans and how to turn that into actual return. We have heard … Continue reading
There has been a lot of talk about privacy and social media in my world lately. Trevor Hughes from The International Association of Privacy Professionals wins the award for really changing how I personally and professionally think about privacy and … Continue reading
This post is a guest post from SMBME friend, David Pride. David owns Social Impressions, a Social Media Marketing company, specializing in the hospitality market. He is also the Sales Manager for the Portland Harbor Hotel. People can find David and additional … Continue reading
Tomorrow I am speaking at MPRC about Juggling Social Media. I can’t help but think of the best PR analogy I think I ever heard was that PR is like a bank account, you need to keep putting in deposits, … Continue reading
At each Social Media Breakfast, I ask attendees for topics they want to talk about or cool stuff they are seeing locally. I have had a couple people mention the awesome online marketing from Fire & Company and the great … Continue reading
Starting a business is hard. I am aware. Starting a business right is even harder. When money is tight, misspending money can literally kill your new business. As I have started a business, I have felt how important each penny … Continue reading